November 25, 2022 - January 1, 2023
Fantasy Lights at Spanaway Park is the largest holiday drive-through display in the Northwest, featuring nearly 300 elaborate displays and thousands of sparkling lights.
The beautiful two-mile drive along Spanaway Lake has become a memorable tradition for the entire family.
- Online - To provide a great experience for all, pre-purchased tickets are highly recommended to guarantee admission for the night selected. To purchase online, select the "book" button below to purchase a ticket for your car/vehicle then pack the car and head to Fantasy Lights for a memorable holiday experience.
- In person at Sprinker Recreation Center. Admission tickets will be sold at Sprinker Recreation Center, Monday-Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Cash, credit card, and checks are accepted at Sprinker's location only.
- On-site at Spanaway Park during the event. A limited number of tickets may be available at the ticket booth each night. Tickets must be purchased with a credit card. No cash will be accepted at the event.
|Admission Price per vehicle||Dates|
|$15 per vehicle/mini bus (up to 24 passengers)||Nov. 25-27 | Dec. 4-8|
|$20 per vehicle/mini bus (up to 24 passengers)||Dec. 2-3 | Dec. 9-25|
|$45 per bus (25 or more passengers)||Nov. 25-Jan. 1|
|$10 Discount Nights||Nov. 28- Dec. 1 | Dec. 26 - Jan. 1|
- Admission is per vehicle. Vehicle pricing is listed above.
- Admission purchased online will have an online convenience fee applied.
- For pre-purchased tickets, guests will be asked to show a printed admission ticket, or one loaded on a mobile phone. Your QR code will be scanned upon arrival.
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- This is a drive-thru event only. You will not be able to get out of your car unless you need the restroom.
- Out of courtesy to all our guests – NO alcohol, marijuana, firearms, weapons, and fireworks allowed on the grounds or in your vehicle while on the grounds.
- Pets must remain in your vehicle. There are no non-service animal areas for pets to relieve themselves at the event.
Looking for a way to reward employees, entertain customers, or a fun holiday gift idea? Our group sales program offers great fun at a substantial discount. The group ticket rate is available for groups of 25 or more.
Request to purchase 25 or more one-night vehicle passes in advance for $12:
Fantasy Lights will operate every night, including holidays from 5:30-9:00 p.m. from November 25, 2022, to January 1, 2023. Among the nearly 300 elaborate displays, digital animations, and thousands of sparkling lights will be a new giant Sasquatch display. As you drive along the 2-mile drive, dial your car radio to AM 1700 to listen to a selection of special holiday music to add to the festive atmosphere of the park.
Advanced online ticket purchases are recommended. A limited number of tickets may be sold at the site. With special discount nights available, plan your visit today.
With higher than anticipated crowds, please expect up to three hours of wait time to enter the park with long lines on the weekends and the week prior to Christmas through December 25.
Enjoy Fantasy Lights Mondays through Wednesdays for a more relaxed experience.
Holiday Spec 3D Glasses
Glasses can be purchased at the entrance booth in the park. If you purchased the glasses online, please let the gate attendant know to receive your glasses upon arrival.
Pierce County Parks is looking for staff to work our annual Fantasy Lights event that runs from November 25, 2022, through January 1, 2023.
- The job entails outdoor work, during evening hours and holidays, directing traffic as cars drive through Spanaway Park and viewing the light displays.
- Hours of work: 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm, daily, Monday-Sunday, during the 38 days the event is in operation.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older and willing to work during Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve.
- The position pays $16.00/hour.
- Apply online by October 21, 2022
- Kayo 96.9 FM
- KGY 95.3 FM
- Pierce County Executive and County Council
- Rogers High School Welding Program
With their support the whole community has come together to produce Fantasy Lights, the largest drive-through display of lights in the Northwest.