Fantasy Lights Walk
November 20-21, 2021
Fantasy Lights Walk returns! Walkers can once again experience the magic of Fantasy Lights by strolling through Spanaway Park on either Saturday, November 20 or Sunday, November 21. Two walking sessions from 4:30-6:30 p.m. and 7:00-9:00 p.m. will be scheduled each night to enjoy the sights and sounds of the holidays, food trucks, and more!
Fantasy Lights Walk takes you through two miles of animated displays at Spanaway Park in Spanaway, Washington. Walkers of all ages and abilities, including wheelchairs and strollers, are invited to take a sneak, non-motorized preview of Fantasy Lights.
Fantasy Lights Walk requires advanced admission purchasing. Each person attending needs a ticket (except ages 3 and under). Please purchase your tickets in advance, as entry is guaranteed only with a pre-paid ticket.
- $4/person - ONLINE purchases with a small convenience fee
- Children ages 3 and under are free
Saturday, November 20
4:30 pm | 7:00 pm
Sunday, November 21
4:30 pm | 7:00 pm
|Book online now!||Book online now!|
Tickets are limited to 2,500 walkers each session to provide a safe and enjoyable time for all. Guests will be asked to select a date and a time at checkout and will be asked to show a printed admission ticket or one loaded on a mobile phone. The QR code will be scanned upon arrival.
Reserved Paid Parking
- $5/vehicle - ONLINE passes will be available October 1, 2021 (with a small convenience fee )
- One parking pass per vehicle, reserve your spot today!
- Parking Directions
- From Sprinker Recreation Center's parking lot all walkers will be guided to Spanaway Park.
Start / Finish
Start and finish the 2.5 miles at Spanaway Park. You can arrive anytime within the purchased walk time period. We will not guarantee your admission if you arrive outside of your purchased time slot.
- Walk only with strollers, wagons or wheelchairs
- No scooters, in-line skates, skateboards or bikes
- Please no dogs, except service dogs who are trained to service your disability while in attendance. We also request that service dogs be clearly marked for this event due to the large crowds and to prevent confusion by other walkers and volunteer staff.
- Bring a flashlight and wear visible clothing
- The event goes on rain or shine, dress for the weather
- No refunds due to inclement weather
- Bring your camera for a memorable holiday picture
- No vendors are allowed without written approval from the Pierce County Parks and Recreation Department
- Masks/face coverings are required, except for those under the age of 2 and those with qualifying medical conditions.