Contact Us

Contact Information

Find the phone number you need to reach within the Pierce County Sheriff's Department (PCSD).
Location Description  Phone Number
Emergency To report an emergency or any in-progress crime
Non-Emergency For incidents no longer in-progress
(253) 287-4455
To contact a member of PCSD Administration
(253) 798-7530
Alarm Permit Information about obtaining alarm permits
(253) 798-4291
Civil Unit Information about civil paper service
(253) 798-7520
Community Liaison Deputies
Deputies assigned to work with communities using problem solving techniques
(253) 798-4816
Crime Stoppers
Provide suspect information anonymously
(800) 222-TIPS
Detectives Division
Criminal investigations information
(253) 798-7530
Drug Activity
Report drug activity
(253) 798-7537
Edgewood Police
The City of Edgewood Police Operation
(253) 798-4960
Foothills Detachment
Services for the Bonney Lake , Buckley and Orting areas
(253) 798-4944
Hulk/Abandoned Vehicles
To report information about abandoned vehicles and hulks on public roadways / areas
(253) 798-3444
Internal Affairs To make a complaint or compliment towards a Sheriff's Department employee (253) 798-7699
Jail Administration
To reach the administration of the Pierce County Jail
(253) 798-4668
Jail Booking
Inquire about in-custody status of inmates
(253) 798-4590
Mountain Detachment
Services for the Eatonville, Roy and south county areas
(253) 798-4963
Parkland-Spanaway Services for the Parkland Spanaway area
(253) 798-4840
Peninsula Detachment
Services for the Gig Harbor area
(253) 798-4940
Property Room
Information about recovered property
(253) 798-7522
Public Disclosure
To file a public records request
(253) 798-4800
Information about obtaining copies of incident reports (South Sound 911)
(253) 287-4900
South Hill Precinct
Main patrol facility for unincorporated Pierce County
(253) 798-3278
Traffic Division
Traffic enforcement and accident investigation
(253) 798-4947
University Place Police
City of University Place police operation
(253) 798-4058