9010 - 128th Street East
Puyallup, WA 98373 (map)
About the Center
Heritage is a popular, world class sports complex that boasts baseball, soccer, and multi-purpose fields in addition to access to remarkable trails where nature thrives in the heart of South Hill Puyallup. Located between Rogers High School and Zeiger Elementary School, this 40-acre complex includes:
- 11 sports fields (Field map)
- 1 lighted baseball field
- 4 lighted softball fields
- 6 soccer fields (one with lights)
- 468-space parking area that serves the center and nearby Rogers High School and Zeiger Elementary School for their events and activities
- Concessions/restroom building
- Children's play area
- Access to the Nathan Chapman Memorial Trail and South Hill Community Park
Heritage Recreation Center is linked to the South Hill Community Park via the 1.6-mile paved Nathan Chapman Memorial Trail. The site is also within the South Hill Heritage Corridor, with Pioneer Trail history markers at the site that will describe its historical significance. The corridor was dedicated in October 2001, on the occasion of the 148th anniversary of the Longmire-Byles wagon train crossing over the Naches Pass Trail through South Hill.
The recreation center is open from 6:30 a.m. to dusk, unless otherwise posted.