Camp Lots of Fun
Campers ages 6-21 years will join in cooperative play, games, arts and crafts, sports activities, fun theme days, and more all while socializing and making new friends. All activities are designed to promote sharing, cooperation, friendship, sportsmanship, and fun.
Camp Lots of Fun will look a little different this summer. The camp will be divided into 4 separate weekly camps and will run Monday through Thursday, from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, at the Meridian Habitat Park Community Center.
Each camper registered prior to the registration deadline will receive a camp t-shirt.
- Meridian Habitat Park, 14422 Meridian E., Puyallup, 98375 (map)
Sign up for one week or all four weeks. Each week of camp must meet a minimum of 10 campers to be held.
- Camp registration opens on May 1, 2023, and closes on June 30, 2023.
- With limited camp t-shirts available, participants registering after July 1 may not receive a camp t-shirt.
|18330||Week 1: July 10-13||Mon-Thur||9:00 am - 2:00 pm||Meridian||$100|
|18331||Week 2: July 17-20||Mon-Thur||9:00 am - 2:00 pm||Meridian||$100|
|18332||Week 3: July 31-August 3||Mon-Thur||9:00 am - 2:00 pm||Meridian||$100|
|18333||Week 4: August 7-10||Mon-Thur||9:00 am - 2:00 pm||Meridian||$100|
No camp July 14, 21, 24-28, Aug. 4 & 11
Required - Additional Registration Questions
Additional registration information must be completed for all registered campers prior to July 10, 2023.
Parents/Caregivers are responsible for transporting their camper to and from camp in a timely fashion. Campers meet each morning at the main entrance to the site. Pierce Transit Shuttle services may be available depending on where you live. For more shuttle information call 253-581-8000.
- Campers should dress for the weather and for being outside each day
- Campers should bring a sack lunch and a bottle of water each day
- Campers must be able to use the toilet independently.
- Campers must not pose a threat to themselves or others
- Campers must be ambulatory (the ability to move unassisted using feet, crutches, walker, wheelchair, etc.)