Water Utility

When Pierce County purchased the Chambers Creek Properties for expansion of the wastewater treatment plant, it included surface and ground water rights. 

The Water Utility is currently working on infrastructure projects to provide water to Chambers Creek Properties and is investigating opportunities to provide wholesale water to local retail water companies.

Drinking Water  

The Water Utility does not provide drinking water at this time. Use the Pierce County Public GIS system to find the company providing water for any county property.

Coordinated Water System Plan 

Learn about the Pierce County Coordinated Water System Plan

Aerial View of Water Utility
Contact Us
Send a message arrow

(253) 798-4050

Sewer Billing & Customer Service:
(253) 798-4020

24-Hour Sewer Emergency:
(253) 798-7000

8:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m.

Closed all major holidays

Mailing Address:

9850 64th St. W
University Place, WA