Reporting Crime

Emergencies & Crimes in Progress

To report emergencies or crimes in progress, please call 911 immediately. 911 calls are answered and dispatched by South Sound 911.

Online Reporting for Non-Emergencies

File a Police Report Online
To report some limited incidents such as property crimes and loss, please access our online reporting system.

Reporting Abandoned Vehicles
To report vehicles abandoned in the right of way, please contact Pierce County Responds.

Reporting Drug Activity
To report illegal drug activity in your neighborhood, please access our online drug tip reporting or call our hotline at (253) 798-7537.

Pierce County's Most Wanted List
To view a list of the most wanted fugitives from unincorporated Pierce County.