About the Board
The Pierce County Developmental Disabilities Board assists and advises Pierce County Human Services on:
- Services to individuals with developmental disabilities
- The development of the Five-Year Plan
- Agency operations conducted under the plan
- Evaluation of ongoing programs
- The selection of contractors
Board members have a responsibility to receive and provide information related to board activities involving stakeholders, such as parents, individuals with disabilities, agency staff and other interested community members.
The board serves as an advocacy body to promote the interest of persons with developmental disabilities residing in Pierce County.
For more information contact:
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
4:30-6:00 p.m. Public Meeting
Sound View Conference Room SV-1
3602 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, WA 98418