Fees - North Lake Tapps County Park
Seasonal Parking & Boat Launch Fees
Parking and launch fees are charged May-September each calendar year:
- Weekend fees are charged on the following dates:
- May 7-8, May 14-15, and May 21-22, 2022
- September 10-11, 2022
- Daily fees are charged May 28 - September 5, 2022 (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day)
Fees can be paid via cash, check and/or Visa/MasterCard at the gatekeeper booth upon entrance to the park. All fees subject to change.
Parking fees are limited to one admittance to the park, receipts are not transferable and cannot be reused after leaving the park. No exit/re-entry is allowed.
- $7.00 - Vehicles and motorcycles
- $3.00 - Seniors (62 and older) / persons with disabilities
- Disabled American Veterans exempt with valid Washington State Parks Veterans Pass.
To have a State Parks Veteran Pass application mailed to you, please call (360) 902-8500, (360) 902-8844 or send an email.
Boat Launch Fees per launch
Boat launch fees include parking and are limited to one admittance to the park, receipts are not transferable and cannot be reused after leaving the park. No exit/re-entry is allowed.
- $15.00 - With a trailer, per launch (includes parking)
- $5.00 - Seniors (62 and older) / persons with disabilities with or without a trailer, per launch
- Boat Launch/Parking Pass - $100
- Commercial Boat Launch/Parking Pass - $500
Order your annual pass online TODAY! Annual passes are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis and are in limited quantity.
Annual passes can also be purchased and picked up in person at Sprinker Recreation Center, Meridian Habitat Park, or the Lakewood Community Center; as well as available for purchase at the Gatekeeper Booths in the park.
Boat Launch/Parking Passes will only be issued to those entering the park with a vehicle and boat trailer. The boat trailer license and the vehicle towing the trailer will be listed on the pass. The Boat Launch Pass cannot be split between two separate vehicles entering the park.
All pass users must stop at the gate when entering the park; failure to stop and show your pass may result in forfeiture of pass without refund.
- Passes are valid for one boat launch per day.
- Passes need to be placed where easily visible in your vehicle that is attached to your launch trailer.
- Passes are accepted only when parking is available.
- Passes are available to purchase per vehicle on a seasonal basis. A license plate number of the primary vehicle and boat trailer must be noted on each pass.
- $10 fee to replace a lost pass (limit one replacement per year)