Fees - North Lake Tapps County Park
Seasonal Parking & Boat Launch Fees
Parking and launch fees are charged mid May through mid September each calendar year based upon the following schedule:
- Weekend fees are charged on the following dates:
- September 11-12, 2021
- Daily fees are charged May 29 - September 6, 2021 (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day)
Fees can be paid via cash, check and/or Visa/MasterCard at the gatekeeper booth upon entrance to the park. All fees subject to change.
- 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (May-September)
Parking fees are limited to one admittance to the park, receipts are not transferable and cannot be reused after leaving the park. No exit/re-entry is allowed. Please limit your stay to two hours (parking).
- $7.00 - Vehicles and motorcycles
- $3.00 - Seniors (62 and older) / persons with disabilities
- Disabled American Veterans exempt with valid Washington State Parks Veterans Pass.
To have a State Parks Veteran Pass application mailed to you, please call (360) 902-8500, (360) 902-8844 or send an email.
Boat Launch Fees per launch
Boat launch fees include parking and are limited to one admittance to the park, receipts are not transferable and cannot be reused after leaving the park. No exit/re-entry is allowed. Please limit your stay to four hours (parking).
- $15.00 - With a trailer, per launch (includes parking)
- $5.00 - Seniors (62 and older) / persons with disabilities with or without trailer, per launch
Boat Launch/Parking Pass - $100
Boat Launch/Parking Passes will only be issued to those entering the park with a vehicle and boat trailer. The boat trailer license and the vehicle towing the trailer will be listed on the pass. Therefore the vehicle listed on the pass can enter the park without the trailer, and the trailer can enter the park being towed by another vehicle. The Boat Launch Pass cannot be split between two separate vehicles entering the park.
All pass users must stop at the gate when entering the park; failure to stop and show your pass may result in forfeiture of pass without refund.
- Boat launch passes are valid for one boat launch per day.
- Boat launch passes must be handed to the gatekeeper for validation upon each visit.
- Boat launch passes must match one of the license plates listed on the tag.
- Boat launch passes need to be placed where easily visible in your vehicle attached to your launch trailer.
- Boat launch passes are accepted only when parking is available.
- Boat launch passes are used for recreational purposes only, not for personal financial gain. Commercial use is strictly prohibited and will result in the forfeiture of pass without refund.
Passes can be purchase at the entrance booth to the park. All fees subject to change.