Fees - North Lake Tapps County Park
New online boat launch reservation system available starting April 6! Here's what you need to know:
- Online reservations can be made day of or up to 30 days in advanced.
- You can reserve one parking spot for boat launch use per day per person. Receipts are not transferable and cannot be reused after leaving the park. No exit/re-entry is allowed.
- No cash payment options available, credit/debit card only.
- 2023 online reservations are available May 6 through September 4, unless otherwise posted. Please see details regarding seasonal fees below.
- When arriving to North Lake Tapps Park, bring your reservation. Either have it available on your phone or bring a printed copy.
- Reservations can be canceled up to 48 hours in advanced for a full refund.
To help plan your trip, from May - September, check the North Lake Tapps Park website for updates on boat launch and general parking availability.
Seasonal Parking & Boat Launch Fees
Parking and launch fees are charged May-September each calendar year:
- Weekend fees are charged on the following dates:
- May 6-7, May 13-14, and May 20-21, 2023
- September 9-10, 2023
- Daily fees are charged May 27 - September 4, 2023 (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day)
Parking fees can be paid via cash, check, and/or Visa/MasterCard at the gatekeeper booth upon entrance to the park. All fees are subject to change.
Parking fees are limited to one admittance to the park, receipts are not transferable and cannot be reused after leaving the park. No exit/re-entry is allowed.
- $7.00 - Vehicles and motorcycles
- $3.00 - Seniors (62 and older) / persons with disabilities
- Disabled American Veterans are exempt with a valid Washington State Parks Veterans Pass.
To have a State Parks Veteran Pass application mailed to you, please call (360) 902-8500, (360) 902-8844, or send an email.
Boat Launch Fees per launch
Boat launch fees include parking and are limited to one admittance to the park, receipts are not transferable and cannot be reused after leaving the park. No exit/re-entry is allowed.
- $15.00 - With a trailer, per launch (includes parking)
- $5.00 - Seniors (62 and older) / persons with disabilities with or without a trailer, per launch