Fees - Spanaway Park
Boat Launch Fees:
Boat launch fees are charged year round. Launch fees are collected by the boat house vendor when the park entrance booths are not open. Boat launch fees include the seasonal parking fee. All fess subject to change.
- $10 per launch - With a trailer
- $3 per launch - Senior/Disabled/Military/Motorcycles
- Disabled American veterans are exempt with a valid Washington State Parks Disabled American Veterans Lifetime Pass
*Senior-62 and older. Disabled with valid disabled license plate or temporary placard; Current Military ID (active, dependent, retired).
Seasonal parking fees are charged May through mid September each calendar year:
- Weekend fees are charged on the following dates:
- September 11-12, 2021
- Daily fees are charged May 29 - September 6, 2021 (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day)
Parking fees are limited to one admittance to the park, receipts are not transferable and cannot be reused after leaving the park. No exit/re-entry is allowed. Please limit your stay to two hours (parking).
- $3.00 - Vehicles
- $1.00 - Senior/Motorcycles/Military (Senior-62 and older. Current Military ID- active, dependent, retired).
- $1.00 - Persons with disabilities (with valid disabled license plate or temporary placard)
- Disabled American veterans are exempt with a valid Washington State Parks Disabled American Veterans Lifetime Pass. To have a State Parks Veteran Pass application mailed to you, please call (360) 902-8500, (360) 902-8844 or send an email.
- Daily, 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. through June 13, 2021
- Daily, 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. beginning June 14, 2021
Boat Launch/Parking Pass - $100
Boat Launch/Parking Passes will only be issued to those entering the park with a vehicle and boat trailer. The boat trailer license and the vehicle towing the trailer will be listed on the pass. Therefore the vehicle listed on the pass can enter the park without the trailer, and the trailer can enter the park being towed by another vehicle. The Boat Launch/Parking Pass cannot be spit between two separate vehicles entering the park. All pass users must stop at the gate when entering the park; failure to stop and show your pass may result in forfeiture of pass without refund.
- Passes are valid for one boat launch per day.
- Passes must be handed to the gatekeeper for validation upon each visit.
- Passes must match one of the license plates listed on the tag.
- Passes need to be placed where easily visible in your vehicle that is attached to your launch trailer.
- Passes are accepted only when parking is available.
- Passes are available to purchase per vehicle on a seasonal basis. A license plate number of the primary vehicle and boat trailer must be noted on each pass.
- Passes are used for recreational purposes only, not for personal financial gain. Commercial use is strictly prohibited and will result in the forfeiture of pass without refund.
Passes can be purchase at the entrance booth to the park. All fees subject to change.