Fees - Spanaway Park
Boat Launch Fees:
Boat launch fees are charged year round. Launch fees are collected by the boat house vendor when the park entrance booths are not open. Boat launch fees include the seasonal parking fee. All fess subject to change.
- $10 per launch - With a trailer
- $3 per launch - Senior/Disabled/Military/Motorcycles
- Disabled American veterans are exempt with a valid Washington State Parks Disabled American Veterans Lifetime Pass
*Senior-62 and older. Disabled with valid disabled license plate or temporary placard; Current Military ID (active, dependent, retired).
Seasonal parking fees are charged May-September each calendar year:
- Weekend fees are charged on the following dates:
- September 10-11, 2022
- Daily fees are charged May 28 - September 5, 2022 (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day)
Parking fees are limited to one admittance to the park, receipts are not transferable and cannot be reused after leaving the park. No exit/re-entry is allowed.
- $3.00 - Vehicles
- $1.00 - Senior/Motorcycles/Military (Senior-62 and older. Current Military ID- active, dependent, retired).
- $1.00 - Persons with disabilities (with a valid disabled license plate or temporary placard)
- Disabled American veterans are exempt with a valid Washington State Parks Disabled American Veterans Lifetime Pass. To have a State Parks Veteran Pass application mailed to you, please call (360) 902-8500, (360) 902-8844, or send an email.
Fees can be paid via cash, check, and/or Visa/MasterCard at the gatekeeper booth upon entrance to the park. All fees are subject to change.
- Boat Launch/Parking Pass - $100
- Commercial Boat Launch/Parking Pass - $500
Order your annual pass online TODAY! Annual passes are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis and are in limited quantity.
Boat Launch/Parking Passes will only be issued to those entering the park with a vehicle and boat trailer. All pass users must stop at the gate when entering the park; failure to stop and show your pass may result in forfeiture of the pass without refund.
- Passes are valid for one boat launch per day.
- Passes need to be placed where easily visible in your vehicle that is attached to your launch trailer.
- Passes are accepted only when parking is available.
- Passes are available to purchase per vehicle on a seasonal basis. A license plate number of the primary vehicle and boat trailer must be noted on each pass.
- $10 fee to replace a lost pass (limit one replacement per year; quantities are limited)
|A or C||Up to 100||10 a.m. - dusk||$95|
|B or E||Up to 200||10 a.m. - dusk||$115|
|D||Up to 300||10 a.m. - dusk||$160|
|Ball Fields||10 a.m. - dusk||$220|