- Departments H-Z
- Human Services
- Solicitations and Competitive Bids
Solicitations and Competitive Bids
Pierce County Human Services has partnered with OpenGov, where we will list our solicitations and bids going forward. Our e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the eProcurement Portal by selecting subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the Pierce County.
To get started, click here Version OptionsSolicitations and Competitive BidsHeadlineto sign up. You'll receive an email to activate your account. For more information about how to register, please see our help file here. There is no cost for vendors to register with OpenGov. Organizations interested in apply for funds may find our Grant Resources page useful. Scroll to the bottom of this page to see additional content.
|Solicitation #||Description||Workshop Date||Due Date||Attachments|
|LOI-23-003-ADR||Pierce County Human Services Aging and Disability Resources (ADR) is accepting Letters of Intent (LOI) from prospective applicants to determine whether organizations are interested in, and qualified to submit a proposal in a competitive bid process to provide Older Adult Counseling & Caregiver Counseling/Support Groups and/or Evidence-Based Alzheimer's/Dementia Intervention services.||Wednesday, April 5 at Noon|
|LOI-23-002-ADR||Pierce County Human Services Aging and Disability Resources (ADR) is accepting Letters of Intent (LOI) from prospective applicants to determine whether organizations are interested in, and qualified to submit a proposal in a competitive bid process to provide Senior Ethnic Congregate Nutrition Services.||Friday, March 31 at Noon|
|23-001-DD-EDPS||Pierce County Human Services, Developmental Disabilities Program, invites qualified providers to submit applications to deliver Supported Employment and Community Inclusion services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.||n/a||Open and continuous|