Sewer Payoff Request

When selling your home or business, a written estimated sewer payoff request must be submitted to Pierce County Planning and Public Works–Customer Billing Services. You, your agent or escrow or title company can fax this request to our offices to the attention of Customer Billing Services at (253)798-4695 or email [email protected].

If you prefer to mail the request please mail to:

Pierce County Planning and Public Works
Customer Billing Services
9850 64th Street West
University Place, WA 98467-1078

Contact Us
Send a message arrow
Phone: (253) 798-4020
Fax: (253) 798-4695
Email Us
9:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m.
Click here for more

Mailing Address:
9850 64th St. W.
University Place, WA