|June 23-26||Tue-Fri||9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||Sprinker Recreation Center|
- For ages 6-17
- Registration begins March 2, 2020. Registration is open until filled
- Fee $165/payer
- All soccer clinic participants will receive a t-shirt, soccer ball, camp certificate and a full week of fun!
- Campers should bring appropriate clothing, lunch (weather proof container). water bottle and a big smile
- Register online
- Print Success Soccer Camp 2019 registration form/waiver and mail with payment to:
Pierce County Parks & Recreation
9112 Lakewood Drive SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Sprinker Recreation Center
Meredith Smith, Recreation Supervisor
Steel Soccer Camps
Steel Soccer Camps offer half day, full day, options throughout the summer. Every camp is action packed including world cup style tournaments & skills challenges. We are confident that your child will leave a better soccer player and all-round athlete. Join us for an unforgettable soccer camp experience!
|Location:||Chambers Creek Regional Park Playfields|
Challenger International Soccer Summer Camps
These week long camps include footwork exercises, pairs and small group practices,small sided games, coached scrimmages, and a daily tournament.Campers receive a Challenger soccer ball and t-shirt!
Half day and full day camps are offered for ages 3-14:
- Frontier Park, Graham
- July 13-17 (Register online by June 8, 2020 for free jersey)
- Heritage Recreation Center, Graham
- August 3-7 (Register online by June 15, 2020 for free jersey)
- Sprinker Recreation Center, Tacoma
- August 10-14 (Register online by July 16, 2020 for free jersey)
- Online only with Challenger British Soccer website at www.challengersports.com. Campers registering at least 45 days before camp will receive a free jersey.
- Camp details call Challenger British Soccer at 1-800-533-9374