Steel Soccer Camps
Every Steel Soccer camp has a mission to put Kids First in a healthy, fun, and safe environment. Our goal is to teach the game and much more! Backed by our unique coaching system we have hundreds of camp options that will inspire and challenge each participant to improve their skills and learn valuable life lessons through soccer.
- For ages 5-13
- Location: Chambers Creek Regional Park Playfields
|Camp #||Dates||Days||Time||Fee||Register by|
|18364||July 17-21||Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm - Half Day camp||$175||7/10/23|
|18363||July 17-21||Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm - Full Day Camp||$240||7/10/23|
|18366||July 31-Aug 4||Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm - Half Day camp||$175||7/24/23|
|18365||July 31-Aug 4||Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm - Full Day Camp||$240||7/24/23|
|18368||Aug. 21-25||Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm - Half Day camp||$175||8/17/23|
|18367||Aug. 21-25||Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm - Full Day Camp||$240||8/17/23|
|18125||June 27-30, 2023||Tuesday-Friday||9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||Gonyea Playfield|
- For ages 6-17 of all playing levels
- Registration is open until filled
- Fee $175/player
- All soccer clinic participants will receive a t-shirt, NIKE soccer ball, camp certificate, and four fun-filled days!
- Campers should bring appropriate clothing, lunch (weatherproof container), a water bottle, and a big smile.
Players will be divided into age groups/skills and taught soccer skills/tactics through game-related drills and actual game experiences.
The four-day camp is staffed by Dr. Colleen Hacker and members of the three-time Intercollegiate National Champion Pacific Lutheran University Soccer Team along with high school and college coaches, in cooperation with Pierce County Parks and NIKE Soccer.
Dr. Colleen Hacker, inducted into the Washington Youth Soccer Hall of Fame Class of 2019 and the first woman inducted into the United Soccer Coaches Hall of Fame in 2018, brings her gold-medal philosophy to enhance the love of soccer and instill good sportsmanship in players both on and off the field.
- Fee $175/player
- Register online beginning March 20, 2023. Camp is currently full, please add youth to the waitlist.
- Space is limited to 120 campers.
2023 Camp Location:
When a camp is full, please add your child to the waiting list whenever possible.