|June 25-28||Tue-Fri||9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||Sprinker Recreation Center|
- For ages 6-17
- Registration begins March 1, 2019. Registration open until filled
- Fee $165/payer
- All soccer clinic participants will receive a t-shirt, soccer ball, camp certificate and a full week of fun!
- Campers should bring appropriate clothing, lunch (weather proof container). water bottle and a big smile
- Register online
- Print Success Soccer Camp 2019 registration form/waiver and mail with payment to:
Pierce County Parks & Recreation
9112 Lakewood Drive SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
253-798-4091 for more information.
UK Elite Soccer Camps
U.K. Elite Soccer Camps offer half day, full day, options throughout the summer. Every camp is action packed including world cup style tournaments and skills challenges. We are confident that your child will leave a better soccer player and all-round athlete. Join us for an unforgettable Soccer camp experience!
|Location:||Chambers Creek Regional Park Playfields|
Challenger British Soccer Summer Camps
These week long camps include footwork exercises, pairs and small group practices,small sided games, coached scrimmages, and a daily tournament.Campers receive a Challenger soccer ball and t-shirt!
Half day and full day camps are offered for ages 6-18, and special one hour camps for Ages 3-5:
- Frontier Park, Graham
- July 8-11 (Register online by June 8, 2019 for free jersey)
- Sprinker Recreation Center, Tacoma
- July 15-19 (Register online by June 15, 2019 for free jersey)
- Heritage Recreation Center, Graham
- August 5-9 (Register online by July 16, 2019 for free jersey)
- Online only with Challenger British Soccer website at www.challengersports.com. Campers registering at least 45 days before camp will receive a free jersey.
- Camp details call Challenger British Soccer at 1-800-533-9374