Specialty Figure Skating Sessions
April 3-10, 2021
|For:||Open to figure skaters ISI Freestyle 4, Pre Pre and above|
|Registration:||Pre-register for class online by selecting the class number below or call (253) 798-4000|
|Class #||Class Type||Date||Time||Fee|
|16314||Rhythm In Motion||Mon, April 5||5:45-6:30 pm||$10|
|16315||Increase Your Power||Wed, April 7||5:45-6:15 pm||$10|
|16316||Figure & Edges||Sat, April 10||11:30 am - 12 pm||$10|
|16317||Gliding w/Glenjamin||Sat, April 10||12:00-12:30 pm||$10|
In Phase 2 - Available for Lakewood Winter Club members and ISI Sprinker figure skaters only
Freestyle sessions are practice sessions reserved for figure skaters in private lessons with a Sprinker instructor. Sessions are 45-60 minutes and give skaters in our program an opportunity to practice amongst other figure skaters in a fun and positive environment while building camaraderie.
Due to COVID-19 Freestyle sessions are limited on the ice and requires pre-registration. Private lesson fees are paid directly to the instructor and do not include ice time costs. Ice time is paid directly to Sprinker Recreation Center prior to the start of the session.
Pre-Registration Required Online
- Select session or sessions desired in calendar below. Skaters may select more than one session per day.
- Cost is $10 for 45-60 minutes. Payment must be made at the Control Room prior to skating. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, VISA/MC credit/debit, prepaid punch cards, and Sprinker Gift Cards.
Private lessons are available for all ages and abilities. Some students find that individual instruction is the best way to fine tune their skating skills. You can choose to use private lessons to supplement your Learn to Skate Lesson. Private Lesson information is available by contacting our Figure Skating Director, Janice Forbes.
Private Lesson fees are paid directly to the instructor and do not include ice time or skate rental.
Covid-19 restrictions while visiting Sprinker Recreation Center
- FACIAL COVERINGS/MASKS AND GLOVES - each skater must provide their own and wear them on and off the ice.
- Skaters are allowed in the facility 10 minutes prior to their scheduled session and should arrived dressed.
- Skaters are to sit within the Zones assigned for that Freestyle Session. Seating Spots are designated 6 feet apart. Skaters must keep social distanced while on the benches.
- Skater must leave all personal items in their SKATE BAG i.e. cell phones, tissue box, water bottle, guards, etc.
- NOTHING IS ALLOWED ON THE ICE OR THE BARRIERS.
- ONE SPECTATOR - Spectators/Chaperones are allowed to remain upstairs in the arena viewing area.
- View additional Figure Skating Guidelines