Property Tax Payments
To help slow the spread of COVID-19, effective March 17, 2020, Pierce County Finance has temporarily suspended taking property tax and sewer payments from the public at this location. Here are other ways to make a payment.
- Drop Box: Assessor’s Dept in Annex at 2401 S. 35th St Tacoma, WA 98409
- Mail: Pierce County Finance PO Box 11621 Tacoma, WA 98411
- Phone payment: Call 253.798.3333
- Online payments: www.piercecountywa.gov/atr
Please contact the Assessor’s Office at 253.798.6111 for more information on how to pay your property tax bill.
- Drop Box: Checks (no cash) can be dropped off at the Environmental Services Building 9850 64th St. W University Place, WA 98467
- Mail: Pierce County Sewer PO BOX 11620 Tacoma, WA 98411
- Online payments: www.piercecountywa.gov/sewerbilling
Please contact the Planning and Public Works Sewer Division at 253.798.4020 for more information on how to pay your sewer bill.
Property Tax Status
For information regarding your current property tax status, please call the Automated Tax and Value Information System at (253) 798-3333 or the Pierce County Assessor-Treasurer Customer Service Hotline at (253) 798-6111. Information can also be found online.
- Pay By Mail - Make checks payable to Pierce County and mail to:
Pierce County Finance Department
P.O. Box 11621
Tacoma, WA 98411-6621
- Pay in Person - Payments may be made with cash or by check. Make checks payable to Pierce County. Property tax payments may be made in person at one of the following locations:
Pierce County Assessor-Treasurer Office
2401 S. 35th St., Room 142
Tacoma, WA 98409-1498
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Pierce County Finance Office
950 Fawcett Avenue, Suite 100
Tacoma, WA 98402
Entrance and visitor parking off Fawcett, spaces 16-20
Cashier Lobby Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Pay Online - Property tax payments may be made online by visiting the Assessor-Treasurer parcel search website.