Animal Control

AC Banner.jpg

Pierce County Animal Control's service area is limited. Most cities provide their own Animal Control Services.

We serve unincorporated Pierce County, the towns of Carbonado, South Prairie, the cities of University Place, Fife and Orting.

We respond to a variety of calls including:
  • Animal bites
  • Animals running loose
  • Cruelty reports
  • Injured animals
  • Vicious animal complaints

Animal Control

Pierce County Sheriff’s Department

Parkland-Spanaway Precinct

495 Shandon Wright Way S, Parkland, WA 98444

Phone: (253) 798-PETS (7387)

Email Animal Control

Report Complaints

If you are not in our service area please visit Pierce County Pets to find your service provider.

Contact City of Tacoma Animal Control

Frequently Asked Questions