Campers who are 20 years and older will participate in personally enriching activities within the community including volunteering, visiting parks and other organizations, and taking a fun weekly field trip. Campers will learn how to use public transportation, enhance socialization with peers and community members, increase independence skills, and build their resumes. When not out in the community, campers will be in the Lakewood Community Center to participate in crafts, sports, cooking, and other activities.
Each camper registered prior to the registration deadline will receive a camp t-shirt.
Sign up for one week or all four weeks. Each week of camp will be limited to the first 16 registered participants but must meet a minimum of 10 campers to be held.
- Camp registration opens May 1, 2023, and closes on June 30, 2023.
- With limited camp t-shirts available, participants registering after July 1 may not receive a camp t-shirt.
|18325||Week 1: July 10-13||Mon-Thur||9:00 am - 2:00 pm||Lakewood||$100|
|18326||Week 2: July 17-20||Mon-Thur||9:00 am - 2:00 pm||Lakewood||$100|
|18327||Week 3: July 31-Aug 3||Mon-Thur||9:00 am - 2:00 pm||Lakewood||$100|
|18328||Week 4: August 7-10||Mon-Thur||9:00 am - 2:00 pm||Lakewood||$100|
No camp July 14, 21, 24-28, August 4 & 11
Required - Additional Registration Questions
Additional registration information must be completed for all registered campers prior to July 10, 2023.
Parents/Caregivers are responsible for transporting their camper to and from camp in a timely fashion. Campers meet each morning at the main entrance to the site. Pierce Transit Shuttle services may be available depending on where you live. For more shuttle information call 253-581-8000.
- Camp is limited to the first 16 registered participants
- Campers should bring a sack lunch and a bottle of water each day.
- Campers must be able to use the toilet independently.
- Campers must not pose a threat to themselves or others
- Campers must be ambulatory (the ability to move unassisted using feet, crutches, walker, wheelchair, etc.)
- Campers should dress for the weather and for being outside each day.