July 12 - August 12, 2021
Camp Pierce is back! Campers who are 18 years and older will participate in personally enriching activities each day, including enhancing socialization with peers and increasing independence skills by participating in crafts, sports, cooking and other activities.
Camp Pierce will look a little different this summer. We will only meet for four weeks, Monday through Thursday, from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, and we will not be leaving the community center.
This year camp will be housed out of two locations:
Sign up for one week at a time or all four weeks. Each week of camp will be limited to the first 30 registered participants, but must meet a minimum of 10 campers to be held.
- Registration has been extended to July 8, 2021.
- With limited camp t-shirts available, participants registering after June 25 may not receive a camp t-shirt.
|16519||Week 1: July 12-15||Mon-Thur||9:00 am - 2:00 pm||Lakewood||$100|
|16520||Week 2: July 19-22||Mon-Thur||9:00 am - 2:00 pm||Meridian||$100|
|16521||Week 3: August 2-5||Mon-Thur||9:00 am - 2:00 pm||Meridian||$100|
|16522||Week 4: August 9-12||Mon-Thur||9:00 am - 2:00 pm||Meridian||$100|
- No camp July 26-29
Parents/Caregivers are responsible for transporting their camper to and from camp in a timely fashion. Campers meet each morning at the main entrance to the site. Pierce Transit Shuttle services may be available depending on where you live. For more shuttle information call 253-581-8000.
- Camp is limited to the first 30 registered participants
- Campers should bring a sack lunch and a bottle of water each day.
- Campers must be able to use toilet independently.
- Campers must not pose a threat to self or others
- Campers must be ambulatory (the ability to move unassisted using feet, crutches, walker, wheelchair, etc.)