Public Records Request

If you would like to request SUPERIOR COURT CASE RECORDS, 
please visit: The Clerk of the Superior Court

If you would like to request
please follow the instructions below:


Public requests for administrative records are handled in accordance with the Pierce County Superior Court Policy and Procedures.

Please download one of the following forms, complete, date, and sign. You can then hand deliver, mail, email, or FAX the form to the location listed below.

Within five (5) business days from our receipt of your request, a letter will be mailed (emailed - if request is received via email) to you with:
• The estimated time needed to produce the records or a first installment of the records;
• Requests for clarification, if needed; and
• An estimate of research and preparation costs for requests requiring more than one hour of staff time to obtain and prepare.
  1. For Pierce County Superior Court
  2. For Pierce County Juvenile Court

Request Forms:

Request for Pierce County Superior Court Administrative Records
Request for Review/Appeal of Records Officer's decision


Pierce County Superior Court
Public Records Officer: Mary Madden
930 Tacoma Avenue South, Room 334
Tacoma, WA 98402
Phone: 253-798-2991
FAX: 253-798-2361
TTY Relay: 711