Submit questions in writing to the contract noted in the solicitation document
The result of this RFQu will be the award and negotiation of a Personal Services Agreement (PSA) with Pierce County Planning and Public Works – Airport/Ferry Division. This PSA may be utilized for specific County projects, as determined by the County on a written authorization basis. In some cases, the County may elect to assign only specific portions of a project, or in other cases, the entire project including auxiliary associated work to the Consultant. All assigned projects will be defined in writing by the County in the form of work assignments to the resulting PSA.
Services are anticipated to include, but are not limited to:
• Services to implement the six year ferry program.
• Assistance with the ferry vessel dry docking and/or inspections.
• Provide other necessary vessel related work.
• Assist in keeping the County vessels in complete compliance with all applicable regulations.
• Assist with planning shipyard work that may result from UWILD inspections.