RFP No. 2006
Questions Due Date: February 26, 2018 - 4:00 PM
REVISED Proposals Due: March 9, 2018 - 4:00 PM
For questions and requests to be placed on the Holder's List for this procurement, email Jana Prince, [email protected].
Pierce County seeks a qualified classification and compensation consulting firm to perform the following services:
(1) Assess the County’s existing classification system and recommend modifications to classification structure and reclassification methodology;
(2) Conduct a market study of selected represented and non-represented cash pay ranges using a selected number of benchmark jobs from across the County;
(3) Conduct a market study of employer-sponsored health care plans and retirement plans among public employers;
(4) Compare the County’s total compensation program (cash and benefit plans) with other public employers in the geographic areas from which the County also recruits; and,
(5) Provide subject matter expertise for the design and implementation of a total compensation philosophy and strategy.
Solicitation issued February 12, 2018.