City of Tacoma Animal Control

Contact City of Tacoma Animal Control
747 Market Street
Room 212
Tacoma, WA 98402
(253) 627-7387 

Visit City of Tacoma Animal Control Website

Pierce County Animal Control's service area is limited. Most cities provide their own Animal Control Services. 

We serve unincorporated Pierce County, the towns of Carbonado, South Prairie, the cities of University Place, Fife and Orting. 

We respond to a variety of calls including:

  • Animal bites
  • Animals running loose
  • Cruelty reports
  • Injured animals
  • Vicious animal complaints

If you are not in our service area please visit Pierce County Pets to find your service provider.