Our Pierce County Parks gift cards are the perfect gift ideas for any occasion or anyone on your gift list! Gift cards can be used for recreation and fitness classes, program registrations, Companionship activities, active adult 50+ trips, making reservations for picnic shelter rentals, and special events throughout the Pierce County Park system.
The credit-card sized gift card may be bought in any denomination, redeemed, and can be reloaded for continued use at the following participating Pierce County Parks' locations:
14824 C St S,
Tacoma, WA 98444
Ph: (253) 798-4000
Open daily, hours vary
Creek Regional Park
6320 Grandview Dr W,
University Place, WA 98467
Ph: (253) 798-4141
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
14422 Meridian E.
Puyallup, WA 98375
Ph: (253) 798-4049
Please Note: Gift cards can only be used at participating parks and sites that are under the management of Pierce County Parks. Not accepted at any remote park location, event, or golf course.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions:
- All sales are final.
- Gift cards do not expire nor have any fees associated with them.
- Additional value may be added to the card at any time.
- Gift cards cannot be purchased online, but can be reloaded or redeemed online.
- Pierce County Parks is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any unauthorized card use. Gift cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen (funds are still available at the locations above or online through ActiveNet.com).
- Gift cards cannot be resold, transferred for value, or exchanged for cash, except where required by law.
- Gift cards cannot be used with golf reservations nor greens fees.
- Gift cards cannot be used for services or items provided by a concessionaire.
- Use of gift card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions
Gift Card Balance:
You can check your gift card balance at any of the participating sites and online at ActiveNet.com at any time.