- Departments A-G
- Economic Development
- Business Recovery Assistance
Business Recovery Assistance & Information
- Seattle-Washington State Korean Association Small Business Innovation Fund Grant - Apply by March 31, 2023
- Washington State Department of Commerce Hospitality & Lodging Grant Programomo - Apply by 5 p.m. (PST) on April 6, 2023
- Pierce County Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy + Resiliency (C-PACER) Program
- City of Tacoma Digital Sales Access Program
- USDA Rural Development Business & Industry Loan Guarantee Program
2021 American Rescue Plan Act
Pierce County Business Accelerator
The Pierce County Business Accelerator Program is now accepting another round of applications for 2023.
Click here to apply 2021 American Rescue Plan Act. Applications open until cohorts are filled.
For other languages, click here Version OptionsBusiness Recovery Assistance & InformationHeadline 2021 American Rescue Plan Act.
The Pierce County Business Accelerator serves entrepreneurs and business owners throughout Pierce County with a focus on BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) veteran, and women-owned businesses to help foster innovation and create wealth-building opportunities. The PCBA is managed in partnership with the Asia Pacific Cultural Center, The Black Collective, Mi Centro, and the Korean Women’s Association. The Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce administers the program.
Pierce County Community Navigator Program
The Pierce County Community Navigator program is a partnership of Pierce County's Economic Development Department and seven community organizations to reach underserved small business owners in Pierce County, particularly those owned by BIPOC, women, veterans and people in rural communities. The Navigator outreach team meets with businesses in the communities they serve and assists them with access to business resources.
Resources for Employers/Employees
Washington Retail Association
Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department
- COVID-19 Vaccine information - Including vaccine and booster shot locations, frequently asked questions, and up-to-date data.
- COVID-19 Information for Businesses
Washington State Department of Health
Washington State Department of Commerce
- SmartWA Dashboard to help small businesses reopen safely by providing real-time outlooks about public health, economic, and community conditions by county and industry.
Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Requirements & guidance for preventing COVID-19, updated March 12, 2022
- Paid Sick Leave and Coronavirus (COVID-19) Common Questions
Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner
U.S. Food & Drug Administration
Pierce County Emergency Operations Center (EOC) helps essential service organizations get resources unavailable through standard commercial ordering, like: Personal protective equipment (PPE). Cleaning supplies. Other resources needed to operate or stop the spread of COVID-19.