2024 Elections Social Media Toolkit
Thank you for helping spread the word about 2024 Elections. We appreciate you!
- Download the images below that you would like to share on social media. The moving graphics will download automatically as a .ZIP file. The other graphics will open in a new tab - you must right click and select ’save as’ to complete the download. There are sizes and file formats for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Copy and paste suggested post messaging (on the bottom of this page). While it’s okay to write your own copy, we recommend using our suggestions to avoid any factual errors or miscommunication.
- Post on your social media pages. You can tag the Pierce County Auditor on each platform.
Moving Graphics/GIF Instruction
Instagram - Must use the MP4 file to display motion.
Facebook - Must use the GIF or MP4 file to display motion.
Twitter - Must use the GIF to display motion.
LinkedIn - Must use GIF or MP4 to display motion.
To use these frames on Facebook, click on your profile picture and select "update profile picture". Select the prompt that says "Add Frame". In the search bar, type in "Pierce County" and select the frame you wish to use.
To use these gifs/stickers on your Instagram story, search for "Pierce County" in the GIPHY search bar.
- Your vote matters. That’s why it’s important you’re registered! Register to vote online in less than 5-minutes at VoteWa.gov. Thanks for being a Pierce County Voter! #PierceCoVotes
- Registering to vote is easy! Head to VoteWa.gov now to register online. Need assistance? Call 253-798-VOTE (8683).
- Hey Pierce County! We want you to vote. You can register to vote online in less than five minutes. Hurry over to VoteWa.gov and register to vote online today. #ProudPierceCoVoter
- Don’t delay! You can mark and return your ballot as soon as you receive it in the mail. You can return your ballot for free using USPS mail or a ballot drop box. Visit PierceCountyElections.org to learn more or find a drop box near you.
- Your vote matters. Have questions or need assistance for election? Call the Pierce County Elections team and they can help! 253-798-VOTE (8683).
- Your vote is your voice. Don't sit this election out. Get your ballot returned before 8 p.m. on election day. Find a drop box near you by visiting PierceCountyElections.org.
- It’s important to verify that your voter registration profile is up-to-date. Login to VoteWa.gov and double-check your registration status, address and contact information. Thanks for being a Pierce County Voter! #PierceCountyVotes
- Be a prepared voter! Login to VoteWa.gov and double-check your registration status, address and contact information. You have until 8 days before the election to make changes to your registration. If you miss the deadline, you can still make changes to your registration in -person at the Pierce County Election Center in Tacoma.