Report an Issue

Traffic Sign Opens in new window

Roads Opens in new window

Downed traffic
signs & signals


Call (253) 798-8000 to report missing or downed signs or signal concerns.

This form is not intended for urgent service requests. If this is a life-threatening emergency please dial 9-1-1. If immediate attention is required please call our 24-hour service line at (253) 798-6000.

Water Pollution Opens in new window

Code Enforcement House Opens in new window

Spills &


For non-emergency discharge to rivers, creeks, lakes or Puget Sound: Contact the Washington State Department of Ecology at (360) 407-6300.

For non-emergency discharge to a storm drain, stormwater pond, ditch or other drainage system: Contact Surface Water Management at (253) 798-4274.

Use this form to report dangerous structures, junk vehicles or solid waste concerns