Energy Assistance Online Application

medium web banner - energy

Before You Apply

Pierce County Energy Assistance serves households outside the City of Tacoma. If you live in Tacoma and need energy assistance, contact MDC.

All applicants will need to provide:

  • Copy of a valid ID and a copy of their Social Security card (or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) .  
  • Valid picture ID for ALL persons residing in the home; 18 years or older.
  • Verification of the household’s total income (paystubs, award letters, child support, unemployment, etc.)
  • Copies of all utility bills associated with the home’s address.

Get Started

Call 253-798-4328 to schedule an over the phone appointment. It's that easy!