Name & Address Changes

Submitting Updated Information

If the name or mailing address on the front of the envelope is not correct, please provide the correct information on the Name and/or Address Change Request Form available online or by calling (253) 798-6111.

You may print the form to PDF and email it to [email protected],

or fax the form to (253) 798-3142,

or mail the completed form to:


2401 S. 35th St.

Room 142

Tacoma, WA 98409-7498

Please include the appropriate supporting material with the form. A change of name requires a recorded document number, i.e. excise affidavit, contract / deed, probate, marriage dissolution, etc., as well as the parcel number(s) of the property(ies) to which change should be made.