Pierce County Equity Review Committee
The Equity Review Committee is a facilitated, 15-member advisory committee formed by the Pierce County Council through Resolution No. R2021-109. Council members appointed two people from the seven respective districts, with at least one of the two people representing marginalized and/or underserved communities, and included a tribal representative on the committee.
In addition to the Council-appointed voting members, seven non-voting members were appointed as follows:
- The County Executive appointed three members representing the Human Resources Department, the Finance Department, and Department of Assigned Counsel.
- The Prosecuting Attorney appointed one member.
- The Sheriff appointed one member.
- Superior Court appointed one member.
- District Court appointed one member.
Submit Public Comment
Written public comments will be accepted by the committee. Email comments to:
Note: All comments received are part of the public record and subject to the Public Records Act. They will also be posted publicly to this webpage.