Pierce County Equity Review Committee
The Equity Review Committee is a facilitated, 15-member advisory committee formed by the Pierce County Council through Resolution No. R2021-109. Council members appointed two people from the seven respective districts, with at least one of the two people representing marginalized and/or underserved communities, and included a tribal representative on the committee.
In addition to the Council-appointed voting members, seven non-voting members were appointed as follows:
- The County Executive appointed three members representing the Human Resources Department, the Finance Department, and Department of Assigned Counsel.
- The Prosecuting Attorney appointed one member.
- The Sheriff appointed one member.
- Superior Court appointed one member.
- District Court appointed one member.
Submit Public Comment
Written public comments will be accepted by the committee. Email comments to:
Note: All comments received are part of the public record and subject to the Public Records Act. They will also be posted publicly to this webpage.
The below comments were sent to the committee from members of the public.