VSO Claims Assistance

VSO graphic 1000x400

Pierce County has partnered with the Washington Department of Veteran Affairs (WDVA) to provide Veteran Service Officers (VSO) to assist Pierce County veterans, surviving spouses and families with applying for VA benefits such as veterans disability compensation, veterans pension, burial benefits and surviving spouse benefits.

Our WDVA VSOs can be reached at: