Applications to develop two parcels consisting of approximately 310 acres of land in Frederickson into industustrial/warehouse/office space for lease have been submitted to Pierce County.
The proposed development surrounds the current Boeing fabrication facility, south of 176th St E and east of Frederickson Industrial Park Rd. The land is currently zoned as an employment center (EC), which allows for industrial/warehouse/office space as outright permitted use.
The project proposal includes:
- New public and private roads
- Paved parking and truck areas
- Storm drainage and infiltration facilities
- Water and sanitary sewer extensions
- Required wetland mitigation
- Landscaping, buffering, and significant tree retention
The industrial/warehouse/office proposal is currently being reviewed for traffic impacts under the traffic impact analysis. This is a large study requiring input from numerous public agencies and the public. A timeframe for the completion of this study is unknown at this time. We will keep this site updated with the most current information as it becomes available.
We anticipate than environmental determination to be issued upon approval of a final traffic impact analysis and it will include any mitigation measures that are a result of the traffic study.
At this time, no public hearings are anticipated or required. Those that have provided comments on the NOAs for either the Site Plan Review or the Commercial Fill and Grade Permit or wished to be parties of record will be notified of any formal written orders or environmental determinations.
Note, all the County files for this proposal are saved electronically and may be reviewed in the same way by visiting Pierce County's online permitting system by clicking on each application number listed below.
- 977009 - Traffic Impact Analysis
- 972585 - LSPD Site Plan Review
- 972531 - Environmental Checklist
- 972530 - Excavation, Filling, Grading, Surface Mines
- 972529 - Critical Fish and Wildlife Review
- 972528 - Staff Review Analysis Report
- 972527 - Review of Compensatory Mitigation Plan for development
- 969657 - Land Use Action
Parcel Numbers Associated with the Proposal: