Chase the Rainbow Run
Chase the Rainbow Run 5K ***New Name
August 27 - Chase the Rainbow Run 5K
Chambers Creek Regional Park - Central Meadow
9:30 AM - 12 PM
Before the race starts, get ready with a group color throw in the Central Meadow. Color, bubble, and water stations as well as colorful balloons and tassel arches will be placed along the course for extra pizazz. Enjoy a pre-race warm-up hosted by Jazzercise, play lawn games, take a photo at the photo booth, and food trucks! Each participant will receive a keepsake medal and a pair of shades!
The 5K course is USATF certified and chip timed. The trails at Chambers Creek Regional Park are fully paved with challenging hills. Results will be made available once you cross the finish line and will be posted on the website the week after the race.
Pre-registration required. Registration will not be available on the day of the race.
- Registration fee:
- $30 - ages 13 & up
- $15 - youth 12 and under
- Pre-Register online by August 15, 2022.
All registered participants will receive a race bib, keepsake medal, and sunglasses. Race packets are available prior to the event to give more time to participate in the pre-race dance warm-up the morning of the run.
- Race Packets: Race packets will be available for pick up on Wednesday, August 24 from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM at a new location this year:
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. with the drop-in Jazzercise warm-up beginning at 8:45 a.m.
Parking is available at:
August 26-27 - Virtual Chase the Rainbow Run 5K
Run the Chase the Rainbow Run 5K at your own pace and favorite place!
How to Compete:
- Register for the virtual run.
- Run or Walk indoors or outdoors. You can also complete your challenge in multiple parts or all at once until you reach the 5K goal.
- After registration, race packets will be mailed on Friday, August 15, via USPS.
- Share your achievement with your friends and tag us on Facebook @piercecountyparks #chasetherainbowrun
Participants will receive:
- Chase the Rainbow Run keepsake medal
- Event sunglasses
- Registration fee is $20. Participants must pre-register.
- Pre-register online by August 15, 2022, or when full