Zombie Run 5K
Two Fun Run/Walk Options
- Saturday, October 15 - Run/Walk in person on the Foothills Trail in Orting
- October 14-16 - Run virtually
Run for your lives at the Zombie Run 5K! Put on your best spooky gear and get ready to be chased by zombies along the trail! Enjoy a pre-race warm-up hosted by Jazzercise, take a photo at the photo booth, play lawn games, and enjoy free coffee and healthy snacks!
All registered runners receive a keepsake medal.
The Foothills Trail in Orting is paved and provides flat areas with easy slopes. Enjoy a pre-race warm-up hosted by Jazzercise beginning at 8:45 a.m.
- Registration fee: $30 - ages 13 & up | $20 - youth 12 and under
- Pre-Register online by October 3, 2022.
Race Packets - Pick-Up Change as of 10/10
Race packets will now be available for pick up on the day of the event at the registration table. For questions about race packets, please contact Recreation Cordinator Kelly Darling.
Check-In & Parking
Check-in begins at 8:30 AM with the drop-in Jazzercise warm-up 8:45-9:25 AM.
Parking is available at:
- Orting Main City Park
Corner of Washington Avenue & Bridge St. SE
Orting, WA 98360 (map)
October 14-16 - Virtual Run
Get into the Halloween spirit with the Zombie Run Virtual 5K. Put on your spooky gear and enjoy a run at your own pace and favorite place.
How to Compete:
- Register for the virtual run.
- Run or Walk indoors or outdoors. You can also complete your challenge in multiple parts or all at once until you reach the 5K goal.
- After registration, race packets and the 5K keepsake medal will be mailed on Friday, October 7, via USPS.
- Share your achievement with your friends and tag us on Facebook @piercecountyparks #zombierun5K
- Registration fee is $20. Participants must pre-register.
- Pre-register online by October 3, 2022