Zombie Run 5K
Two Fun Run/Walk Options
- Saturday, October 15 - Run/Walk in person on the Foothills Trail in Orting
- October 14-16 - Run virtually
Run for your lives at the Zombie Run 5K! Put on your best spooky gear and get ready to be chased by zombies along the trail! Enjoy a pre-race warm-up hosted by Jazzercise, take a photo at the photo booth, play lawn games, and enjoy free coffee and healthy snacks!
All registered runners receive a keepsake medal.
October 15, 2022 - Foothills Trail
Pre-registration required. Registration will not be available on the day of the race.
- Registration fee:
- $30 - ages 13 & up
- $20 - youth 12 and under
- Pre-Register online by October 3, 2022.
Race packets will be available for pick up:
Check-In & Parking
Check-in begins at 8:30 AM with the drop-in Jazzercise warm-up 8:45-9:25 AM.
Parking is available at:
- Orting Main City Park
Corner of Washington Avenue & Bridge St. SE
Orting, WA 98360 (map)
June 24-26 - Virtual Donut Dash 5K
Get into the Halloween spirit with the Zombie Run Virtual 5K. Put on your spooky gear and enjoy a run at your own pace and favorite place.
How to Compete:
- Register for the virtual run.
- Run or Walk indoors or outdoors. You can also complete your challenge in multiple parts or all at once until you reach the 5K goal.
- After registration, race packets and the 5K keepsake medal will be mailed on Friday, October 7, via USPS.
- Share your achievement with your friends and tag us on Facebook @piercecountyparks #zombierun5K
- Registration fee is $20. Participants must pre-register.
- Pre-register online by October 3, 2022