To start the process of relocating with your minor child(ren) you will need bring the following items into the Clerk’s Office for processing...

  1. Completed documents listed in this checklist
  2. 2 sets of copies

Documents can be found by visiting Washington State Courts - Court Forms , Washington Law Help or purchased from the Law Library located on the 1st floor in the County-City building

For assistance with your paperwork you can call the Court Facilitators at (253)798-3627 between 8-9 am to make an appointment. A $20 fee is required for the 30 minute appointment