S'mores & More 5K
S'mores & More 5K Fun Run 2023 Results
Run for S'mores! Run/walk virtually or in person on the Nathan Chapman Memorial Trail in Puyallup.
- Saturday, February 10, 2024 - Run/Walk in person on the Nathan Chapman Memorial Trail
- February 9-11 - Run virtually
Saturday, February 10, 2024
Nathan Chapman Memorial Trail
Run for S'mores! The beautifully forested 5K course on the Nathan Chapman Memorial Trail is very flat and stroller friendly. Starting at Heritage Recreation Center, the course runs around the baseball fields then heads south and takes a large counter-clockwise loop around South Hill Park and forested wetlands. The course then progresses back toward Heritage Recreation Center's lower soccer fields, north along 94th Avenue, then west through the lower parking lot (next to Zeiger Elementary), and ends in between fields #2 and #3 inside the sports complex.
While our race is not timed using a chip, we will have a clock at the finish line so you can view your completion time.
Enjoy a pre-race warm-up courtesy of Zumba with Lea, take a photo at our photo booth, and get warm with free coffee and cocoa. Finish the run by heading to the s'mores-gesboard tent and fire pits to make delicious warm and gooey s'mores.
This is a great winter fun run for the entire family! All ages and abilities are welcome!
- Registration Fee - $35
- Pre-register online by February 5, 2024
- Day of registration will be available from 8:30-9:20 a.m. at the check-in area.
The first 200 registered participants will receive a keepsake medal. Please note that medals will be available while supplies last on the day of the event registration.
Check-In & Race Packets
Parking is available at Heritage Recreation Center:
- Heritage Recreation Center
9010 - 128th St. E.
Puyallup, WA 98375 (map)
February 9-11 - Virtual Run
Whether you're a seasoned runner or just getting started, the S'mores & More virtual run lets you set your own pace and choose your own location, so you can enjoy the beauty of the season on your own terms. Plus, when you're done, you'll have a one-of-a-kind keepsake medal to show off your accomplishment, and the perfect excuse to whip up some delicious s'mores to celebrate.
How to Compete:
- Register for the virtual run.
- Run or Walk indoors or outdoors. You can also complete your challenge in multiple parts or all at once until you reach the 5K goal.
- After registration, race packets and the keepsake medal will be mailed on Friday, February 2, via USPS.
- Share your achievement with your friends and tag us on Facebook @piercecountyparks #smores5K
- Participants must pre-register
- Registration fee is $20 (event t-shirt not included)
- Pre-register online by February 4, 2024