S'mores & More 5K
Two Fun Run/Walk Options
- Saturday, February 11- Run/Walk in person on the Nathan Chapman Memorial Trail
- February 9-11 - Run virtually
Run for S'mores! Run/walk virtually or in person on the Nathan Chapman Memorial Trail in Puyallup. The in-person run will include a "S'more-gesboard tent" with all the fun fixings to make a yummy s'more after the run.
Saturday, February 11, 2023
Nathan Chapman Memorial Trail
Run for S'mores! The beautifully forested 5K course on the Nathan Chapman Memorial Trail is very flat and stroller friendly. Starting at Heritage Recreation Center, the course runs around the baseball fields then heads south and takes a large counter-clockwise loop around South Hill Park and forested wetlands. The course then progresses back toward Heritage Recreation Center's lower soccer fields, north along 94th Avenue, then west through the lower parking lot (next to Zeiger Elementary) and ends in between fields #2 and #3 inside the sports complex. This 5K course is chip timed. Results will be made available on our website the week after the race.
Enjoy a pre-race warm-up courtesy of South Hill Jazzercise, take a photo at our photo booth, and get warm with free coffee and cocoa. Finish the run by heading to the s'mores tent and fire pits to make delicious warm and gooey s'mores.
This is a great winter fun run for the entire family! All ages and abilities are welcome!
Runners must be pre-registered by the pre-registration date to be eligible for the discount fee. Keepsake medal and event t-shirt are included with pre-registration fees. Please include your t-shirt size when registering online.
- $35 - ages 13 & up
- $30 - youth 12 and under
- Pre-register online by January 30, 2023.
Day of Event Fees:
- $40 - ages 13 & up
- $35 - youth 12 and under
- Day of registration will be available from 8:30-9:20 a.m. at the check-in area.
Check-In & Race Packets
Parking is available at Heritage Recreation Center:
- Heritage Recreation Center
9010 - 128th St. E.
Puyallup, WA 98375 (map)
February 9-11 - Virtual Run
Enjoy a run at your own pace and location to breathe in the crisp winter air!
How to Compete:
- Register for the virtual run.
- Run or Walk indoors or outdoors. You can also complete your challenge in multiple parts or all at once until you reach the 5K goal.
- After registration, race packets and the keepsake medal will be mailed on Friday, February 3, via USPS.
- Share your achievement with your friends and tag us on Facebook @piercecountyparks #zombierun5K
- Participants must pre-register
- Registration fee is $20 (event t-shirt not included)
- Pre-register online by January 30, 2023