Concerns About Your Attorney?

How to Report a Concern

The Pierce County Department of Assigned Counsel (DAC) values the many years of experience and unsurpassed dedication of our attorneys to our clients. Our goal is to provide professional and effective representation. If you would like to report a concern about your attorney and/or the representation that you are receiving, please direct your concern in writing to the director, Michael Kawamura.

In your correspondence, please provide your name and cause number, and specifically identify the issues that are creating your concern. You may email, mail or personally deliver your correspondence to: