Find Case Information

Weekly Court Calendars

Scheduled Cases by Last Name*

Some cases may not be listed here. If you need help finding your court date please contact the court by Live Chat, phone (253)798-7487, or complete the online contact form and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.

Other Useful Calendar Links - Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC)

Attorney's Search - Attorneys can use this search to view cases associated with their bar number. Attorney's can also contact AOC to have their daily court calendar automatically sent via email.

Find My Court Date - To search for a Pierce County District Court hearing date, select "Case Search".  Then select "District and Municipal Courts" for the court level and "Pierce Co District" for the court name.

Search Case Records - Search for Washington State Cases by person name, business name, or case number.  This link is provided by the Administrative Office of the Courts.

Case Records Requests
You may request case record information by mail, fax or email. Please provide name, date of birth, case number (if known) and date of incident (if relevant). In your request, please list the specific documents you are requesting, indicate the urgency of your request (if relevant) and if you would like to receive the record by email.


0-3 copies: No charge.
4 or more copies: $.25 per page. 
$5.00 per certified document.
Audio CD of a Hearing: $10 per CD.

If requesting a CD, please provide the case number and date of the hearing(s) you are requesting. The expected turn around for a CD is 5-10 days. When completed, the CD can be picked up at the District Court counter or mailed to an address provided. After it is received, the CD must be played using a computer. The CD will not play in a car or other audio-only system. 

Mailing Address:
Pierce County District Court
930 Tacoma Ave S, Rm 239
Tacoma WA 98402

Administrative Records Request
Please direct requests to:

Pierce County District Court
Public Records Officer
930 Tacoma Ave S, Rm 239
Tacoma WA 98402

The request may also be faxed to (253) 798-6310.