This web page contains environmental documents issued by the Pierce County Planning and Land Services Department in accordance with the State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) on both private and public projects.
These documents include:
- Determinations of Nonsignificance (DNS)
- Determinations of Significance (DS)
- Draft Environmental Impact Statements (DEIS)
- Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statements (DSEIS)
- Final Environmental Impact Statements (FEIS)
- Final Supplemental Environmental Impact Statements (FSEIS)
- Mitigated Determinations of Nonsignificance (MDNS)
To view a determination, please click on the environmental application link.
Documents related to the proposals are also available for viewing Monday-Friday from 8:30-4:30 at the Pierce County Public Services Building (Annex), Pierce County Planning and Public Works Department, 2401 S. 35th St., Room 175, Tacoma, WA.