The Pierce County Economic Development Department, the City of Lakewood Economic Development Department, and the Economic Development Board for Tacoma-Pierce County are hosting a free educational forum on December 4, 2018:
Finding great talent for your business can be challenging, especially during times of low unemployment. Learn tips and strategies for your recruiting efforts from our experienced panel. There will be also be Q&A time at the end of the program.
- Bethany Miller, Business Solutions Manager, Work-Force Central, ResCare Business Service Team
- Paul Many, Job Developer, Tacoma Community House
- Geoff Lawrence, Account Executive, Impact Washington
- Kaylee Davis, Human Resources Manager, Concrete Technology
- Denise Johnson, Education and Career Navigator, Port Jobs
December 4, 2018
8:00 am | Registration and light refreshments
8:15 am - 10:00 am | Program
Lakewood City Hall Council Chamber
6000 Main St SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Register online here
For more information contact Hans Kueck or call (253) 798-2335.