- If you are currently in trial or scheduled for a hearing in front of a judge, contact the judicial assistant for that department.
- If you have a hearing set before the Commissioners, please contact the Commissioner Services Department at (253)798-6697.
- For all other criminal matters, contact Criminal Administration at (253)798-2988.
- For all matters at Remann Hall, please contact Juvenile Court Administration at (253)798-7900.
- For all matters at Western State Hospital, please contact the County Clerk’s Office at (253)756-2951.
- Jurors not assigned a department should call Jury Administration at (253)798-7782.
- Jurors assigned to a department should call the number provided by the judicial assistant.
EMPLOYEES ONLY: Superior Court employees are to check the message on the superior court employee line for inclement weather updates. Staff are encouraged to report to work at their scheduled time if it is safe to do so, even though there is a two-hour grace period from the Executive’s Office for February 5th.