Development Center Lobby Reopening on July 1
We are excited to reopen the Development Center lobby for in-person services on July 1, 2021. The lobby will be open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. to assist customers. Online services are also still available.
Visiting the Development Center
To help us best serve you, please come prepared with any relevant documents and a cell phone, if you have one, so that we can text you when it is your turn to be seen. If you do not have a cell phone, we will make an announcement.
Keeping customers and staff safe while they are in the building is our top priority. The following measures are in place to aid in that effort:
- A new online reservation system will help manage capacity in the Development Center. Walk in customers are also welcome.
- Face coverings are available at the lobby entrance for those who wish to wear one. Visitors are assumed to have been fully vaccinated if they enter without a mask.
- Hand sanitizing stations, socially distanced waiting tables, new signs and plexiglass guards between desks have been installed in our lobby.
Online services continue
Many services continue to be available online, including:
- Permitting functions
- Application intake and review
- Some types of inspections
- Customer meetings
- Live chat
We look forward to welcoming our customers back in the Annex. While things will look different, we remain committed to providing excellent customer service and hope you will bear with us as we navigate this new normal.