Pierce County is considering a series of amendments that, if passed, would:
- Restrict new pier and dock construction along portions of residential and conservancy shoreline
- Clarify permitting requirements for non-commercial aquaculture intended to restore native fish and shellfish stocks
- Clarify fencing allowances within buffer and setback areas
- Update Title 18S - Shoreline Master Program to reflect a number of previously approved amendments to Title 18E - Development Regulations - Critical Areas.
- Make one revision to Pierce County Code (PCC) 18S 30.030 (Ecological Protection) related to compliance with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) National Flood Insurance Program.
- Learn more about the proposal.
- Join us March 9 or 16, 2022 for a virtual public information meeting. RSVP here to receive a Zoom link to attend.