Thank you for registering for the B-25 provider & stakeholder meeting. This is a reminder that the meeting will be held on Monday, July 11 from 9 am - 2 pm. You can find the meeting agenda here.
Here are some details you might find helpful:
- The Environmental Center is located at:
9850 64th Street West,
University Place, WA 98468.
- Parking is free and plentiful
- Doors open at 8:30 am, the event will begin at 9 am
- There will be a check-in table with name tags
- Morning coffee service and boxed lunches will be provided
- Dress is business casual
- In-person attendance is preferred. If you need to join virtually here is the link:
Meeting ID: 913 9909 5088
- A goal of this event is to build connections across disciplines and age ranges served. Please consider sitting with folks new to you.
- Masks are optional
If you have any additional questions or need to reach someone over the weekend please email [email protected]
Thank you and we'll see you Monday!Covid-19 Safety Measures:
While we look forward to this event, the health and safety of all remains our top priority. Do not attend the event if you are experiencing any of the COVID 19 symptoms below or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID19.
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle Aches
- Lost sense of taste/smell
- Fever greater than 100.4°F
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable Although the Pierce County Human Services has instituted reasonable practices in an attempt to lessen or reduce the spread of COVID-19, Pierce County Human Services cannot guarantee that you will never get exposed to the virus or get sick from it. By attending the meeting, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.