We want your feedback!
Dear Friends and Family,
Frontier Park hosts numerous local and statewide activities. I have submitted a funding request to the State for a roof to be constructed over the horse arena at Frontier Park. The preliminary blueprint can be seen on my website. Initial funding for the project was included in the 2019 Pierce County Budget passed by the Council and signed by the Executive.
Please take a moment to share how you feel about the arena roof project so I can share your answers with our elected state representatives.
Click here for survey!
The need for expanding this park to encompass more active recreational programs and
equitable opportunities becomes more evident as the population grows. Public benefits validating such an investment are:
- Increased property values
- Increased tax revenues
- Increased tourism revenue
- Increased physical activities
- Provides infrastructure for emergencies
- Attracts activities that strengthen families
- Promotes community cohesiveness and quality of life
- Provides low cost recreation
- Complements competition teams (i.e., equestrian)
- Supports youth violence prevention programs
- Provides a venue for more services to the community, county and state
- Increased opportunities for public and private service events
- Supports increased membership and participation in 4-H programs
- Allows for increased ADA access to events
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Check back on my webpage for updates!