Where do I get dissolution papers?
Washington Pattern Forms are available in the Pierce County Law Library at the County-City Building or on the Washington State's Courts website. Dissolution 'kits' with forms are also available from some office and legal supply stores, legal messenger services and book stores. Care must be used in buying 'kits' in order to ensure that the forms contained in them are the 'Pattern Forms' approved by the Supreme Court. Note: Pattern Forms should not be altered in any way! Court rules require specific margins all all forms.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I get dissolution papers?
2. I have questions about filling out my divorce/custody/modification papers.
3. I need a copy of my divorce decree.
4. How do I get an appointment with the Court Facilitator?
5. Where can I pay child support?