How do I pay my child support?
There are a number of ways to pay your support. You may go to your local DCS office to pay, pay on-line (see , mail it to: Washington State Support Registry, P.O. Box 45868, Olympia, WA 98504, or if you have a contempt case with the Pierce County Prosecutor’s office, you may pay at the clerk’s office. Always keep your payment receipts.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get child support for my kids?
2. What kinds of child support cases does the Prosecutor's Office handle?
3. How can I have the Prosecutor open a case for me?
4. Do I need a lawyer to represent me in a child support case?
5. How do I get custody or visitation rights?
6. Will the Prosecutor work on divorce or non-parental custody cases?
7. How is child support calculated?
8. Can I keep my information confidential?
9. Can I get genetic testing done to see who the father is?
10. How can I be the parent and have to pay child support when I never had genetic tests?
11. What can I do if I have an arrest warrant for a child support case?
12. How do I pay my child support?