What happens if I miss a court date?

If you do not report to court, a bench warrant will be likely be issued and bail jumping charges may be filed. Contact your Attorney of Record or Pretrial Services at 253-798-3781 immediately to make arrangements to address the warrant.

Show All Answers

1. I was just released from custody, what do I need to do?
2. What happens if I miss a court date?
3. What happens if I miss my Pretrial Services appointment?
4. How do I find my next court date?
5. How do I get in touch with my attorney?
6. I keep trying to call, but a recording tells me I'm not eligible for telephone check ins. What do I do?