The shared goal of FRS and the Pierce County Juvenile Court is to return the family to a pre-crisis state and to work with the family to identify alternative methods of handling similar conflicts. If longer-term service needs are identified, FRS will help facilitate getting the youth and his/her family into on-going services within the community.
What services are offered through FRS?
FRS services may include, but are not limited to:
- Short-term family counseling
- Crisis Residential Center (CRC) services
- Referrals for substance abuse treatment and/or counseling
- Referrals for mental health services
- Short-term placement
- Family Assessments in conjunction with juvenile court services