My lights are going to be shut off; can you help me?
The Energy Assistance Program provides fuel assistance to income qualified Pierce County residents only. If you live within the city limits of Tacoma contact the Metropolitan Development Council at 572-5557. If you are a county resident, call the Energy Assistance Line at (253) 798-3800 for information. It is important that you always remain in contact with your energy provider to make payment arrangements Energy Assistance Program

Show All Answers

1. Who can help with rental assistance?
2. Can you help me find a rental?
3. My lights are going to be shut off; can you help me?
4. Where can I find assistance filing my Income Tax?
5. Do you have money to help people with food?
6. I need a lawyer; can you help me ?
7. My home is not handicap accessible; can you make it accessible?
8. When does energy assistance start?
9. How do I get my child into Head Start or ECEAP (Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program)?
10. Do you do screenings that help me know how my baby is developing?
11. Can you help me with my GED?
12. I need job skills; do you have a program that can help me?
13. I am about to be homeless; where can I go?
14. Will weatherization provide me with free new windows?