How do I cancel my hearing?
Hearings may be cancelled by the following:

Internet (Attorneys only) at: LINX (Legal Information Network Exchange)
By Phone: Call 253-798-6697
In Person: Go to Commissioner Services Department in Room 140 of the County-City Building, Tacoma, Washington and inform them you want to confirm your hearing.

Show All Answers

1. What are the hours for the Exparte department and where is it located?
2. Does my hearing have to be confirmed?
3. What happens if my hearing was not confirmed on time?
4. How do I cancel my hearing?
5. Where is Commissioner Services located?
6. Where do I drop off my working copies?
7. How do I find the courtroom my hearing will be in?
8. How do I obtain my settlement conference hearing date?
9. Where can I get legal forms?
10. How do I get assistance in filling out forms and following procedures?