I received a subpoena to appear in court as a witness. Where do I go?
If the subpoena was issued by the Prosecutor's Office and the case was continued or has settled go to Room 946. The subpoena will almost always say to appear in Courtroom 250, 260 or 270 (trials are never held in these courtrooms). For civil cases report to the courtroom listed on the subpoena and wait in the hallway, do not enter the courtroom. If there is no courtroom listed check with the Calendar Coordinator in Administration (Room 334) for assignment. Criminal cases are assigned to a trial court through the Criminal Division Presiding Judge, for these cases please go to Room 247.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out what courtroom my hearing will be in?
2. I received a subpoena to appear in court as a witness. Where do I go?
3. I am a witness for a trial. How do I get my parking validated?
4. I missed or can't make my court date. What do I do?
5. My friend is sick and can't come to court. What should they do?
6. I need to set a date for a judge to marry me, how do I do this?
7. I need to pay my court fines. Where do I go?
8. My friend is scheduled for a jury trial today. Where will it be?
9. I have a problem with animal control - what do I do?
10. How do I appeal a Misdemeanor Offense?
11. How do I file a complaint?
12. How can I get a copy of an oath?
13. How do I change my name?
14. How do I make a Public Disclosure Request?
15. How do I request a court transcript?